YoungConciousâ„¢

Be Updated on the World of Sports, latest News and Entertainment Stories.

Propellerads

Breaking News

Translate

Welcome to Young concious .blogspot.com ==>>Feel free to leave your comment

Alhamisi, 11 Julai 2013

LeBron apigwa picha akiwa anavuta mmea unaosemekana ni Bangi(Weed) katika club moja usiku.

Miami Heat superstar LeBron James is under
fire after someone submitted photos of him
allegedly vaping some herb in the club with a
"microG" vaporizer. The person who
submitted the photo said "I snapped these
pictures of Lebron James getting high at the
club. I know exactly what he's smoking.
Probably an Atmos Rx vape pen with a oil
cartridge that is THC, so basically he is
smoking weed."
In his book, "Shooting Stars," LeBron
admitted to smoking in high school after
getting access to a hotel in Akron, Ohio.
"I was arrogant, dubbing myself 'The Chosen
One." In hindsight, I should have kept quiet,
but I also was what I was, a teenager where
every reporter in the world seemed to be
rushing toward me at once."
Check out the photos of LeBron in the above
slide and let us know what you think:

Source: thedirty.com

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

Propellerads