YoungConciousâ„¢

Be Updated on the World of Sports, latest News and Entertainment Stories.

Propellerads

Breaking News

Translate

Welcome to Young concious .blogspot.com ==>>Feel free to leave your comment

Jumapili, 30 Juni 2013

Justin Bieber Wants to 'Start a Family' Young

The 'Beauty and a Beat' singer says that his
role models in relationship are his
grandparents, adding that he hopes he wants
'to be as in love with my wife as my
grandfather is with his.'
Justin Bieber
says that he
wants to get
married at
young age. In
a new special
issue of Us
Magazine, the
19-year-old
popstar says
that he dreams
of a romantic
relationship
like what his
grandparents
have. "My
grandparents Bruce and Diane Dale are my
relationship role models. They love each other
so much, after so many years! When I'm their
age, I want to be as in love with my wife as my
grandfather is with his," Bieber tells the
magazine.
He wants to "get married and start a family"
while he is young. However, he has to find a
girlfriend first. His romantic relationship with
Selena Gomez ended earlier this year, but they
were caught sharing a hug and kiss on cheek at
the Billboard Music Awards.
"As long as people are kind to each other
during a breakup, there is no reason they can't
be friends," he says. The Canadian singer adds
that "a lot of people give me relationship
advice." The best advice he got is "be patient
and listen." He explains, "I'm still growing. I'm
trying to be a better person every day."
Bieber probably has found someone he likes.
He was caught on camera cozying up to a
blonde woman during outing in a Las Vegas
Indoor Skydiving on June 16. A picture shows
him lying his head on the woman's lap. His
face was half-covered by his cap. A source said
that it happened "right before the flight, in a
second waiting room area. She was caressing
him on the head and shoulders."

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

Propellerads