YoungConcious™

Be Updated on the World of Sports, latest News and Entertainment Stories.

Propellerads

Breaking News

Translate

Welcome to Young concious .blogspot.com ==>>Feel free to leave your comment

Jumatatu, 29 Julai 2013

Rick Ross Speaks On DJ Khaled’s Marriage Proposal To Nicki Minaj | Video

Recently, We The Best’s head honcho, DJ
Khaled had the internets ablaze with his video
over at MTV where he proposed to YMCMB’s
Nicki Minaj. Well a few days ago, after the
proposal, Khaled’s good friend and fellow MIA
resident, Rick Ross, spoke with Power 106
about the video, about Khaled, and gave his
thoughts on the marriage proposal. Could
Khaled and Nicki be hip hop’s next power
couple?
Rick Ross spoke about it all saying that “I know
Khaled. That’s been my brother. I know he’s
been infatuated with Nicki. I guess we all got
to sit back and wait,”, and judging from the
ring, Rozay thinks this is all real; “If you spend
a half-a-million dollars, you dead, dead
serious,”. Khaled had stated in the video that
he wanted to do it at the ‘Take It To The Head’
video shoot, to which Rick stated “It was some
chatter going around, but I can’t say that I
knew, But it was some chatter. That’s my
brother. As long as he happy, I’m happy.”.
Interesting right?
What’s your thoughts on this? We know you
have opinions, and strong ones, speak to us
after you check out the video below and let us
know what you think.

===>>VIDEO LINK<<===

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

Propellerads