YoungConciousâ„¢

Be Updated on the World of Sports, latest News and Entertainment Stories.

Propellerads

Breaking News

Translate

Welcome to Young concious .blogspot.com ==>>Feel free to leave your comment

Ijumaa, 5 Julai 2013

David Moyes says Sir Alex Ferguson told him about the Manchester United job

David Moyes: Incredibly privileged
David Moyes: Incredibly privileged

Sky Bet

David Moyes says he is thrilled to have become the new manager of Premier League champions Manchester United.
And, speaking at his first press conference as boss of the Old Trafford club, the Scot revealed how the job offer was delivered out of the blue by his predecessor, Sir Alex Ferguson.
"I'm incredibly privileged to be the manager of Manchester United," said Moyes. "And very grateful to Sir Alex and the board for making that happen.
"It was a really strange situation for me, I had no idea whatsoever.
"A lot of people think I knew something about it. I knew nothing at all until Sir Alex gave me a call, and asked me to come to his house.
"I was expecting him to say 'I'm going to take one of your players' or something else, I wasn't sure.
"We went in and the first thing he said to me was 'I'm retiring'. I said 'Yeah, when?' I mean, he was never going to retire was he? But he said 'next week'.
"His next words were 'and you're the next Manchester United manager'."

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

Propellerads