YoungConciousâ„¢

Be Updated on the World of Sports, latest News and Entertainment Stories.

Propellerads

Breaking News

Translate

Welcome to Young concious .blogspot.com ==>>Feel free to leave your comment

Jumanne, 4 Septemba 2012

Kaka: We'll support Ronaldo


Kaka insists Cristiano Ronaldo will receive any support he needs from the Real Madrid squad.


PA Photos
Cristiano Ronaldo is currently enduring problems at Real Madrid



• Ronaldo unhappy with Madrid
• Corrigan: Ronaldo conundrum

• Jose critical of performance


Ronaldo told reporters he was "sad" after Sunday night's 3-0 La Liga win over Granada, sending Spain's rumour mill spinning with speculation he was unhappy with his current salary or had fallen out with colleagues at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

Kaka, who himself has been unsettled in recent weeks, said that he and the rest of the Madrid squad were fully behind the Portuguese attacker.

"Cristiano knows that he has the support of the team for whatever he wants," Kaka said. "The most important is that he is happy because he is a fundamental player for Real Madrid. He will have our support."

The Brazilian playmaker was heavily linked with a summer exit from the club, with coach Jose Mourinho suggesting it might suit both parties, but now says he has decided to stay and fight for a first-team place.

"I am going to keep doing my part of the work," Kaka said. "My motivation will be to regain confidence, both my own and that of Mourinho. I can only do that, training in the morning and in the afternoon.

"The season is very long and maybe I will have an opportunity. I need to have patience. Many people on the street tell me that they hope to see me play and I know have the support of the stadium, who have always treated me very well."

Kaka, who last played for Brazil at the 2010 World Cup finals, said he had not yet given up hope of a recall ahead of the next tournament, which is being held in his home country.

"I want to play the World Cup in Brazil," he said. "To play my fourth World Cup there would be special. I hope to play regularly here, to regain my form and to be able to return."

Although his chances of playing regularly were not helped by Madrid's signings of Luka Modric and Michael Essien in the final week of this summer's transfer window, the ex-Milan player said he welcomed such competition for places.

"We have such great players," Kaka said. "Modric and Essien create a lot of competition and that is very positive. They are needed as the season is very long and the most important is the group, not individual players."

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

Propellerads