YoungConciousâ„¢

Be Updated on the World of Sports, latest News and Entertainment Stories.

Propellerads

Breaking News

Translate

Welcome to Young concious .blogspot.com ==>>Feel free to leave your comment

Jumamosi, 26 Oktoba 2013

uGHAIBUNI: Montana Wants A Pet Monkey

French Montana Wants A Pet Monkey

Bad Boy rapper tells MTV News he may go the Bubbles route, saying, 'I love animals, man. I love animals.

"I love animals, man. I love animals," Montana told MTV News last week.


French Montana Says Baby Tigers Are 'Real Tender'

French has a few pets that he favors, but said the tigers are for the camera only. "My dream pet? I like a couple of them, man: monkey, I love dogs. See tigers, I don't know, I can't be playing with something like that," the Bad Boy rapper admitted. "A monkey, I can handle it. A dog, yeah; I would get a monkey."
The video shoot with the tigers caused a bit of controversy back in April after French posted a picture to Instagram holding the pair of animals in his arms. "Got so high last night bought 2 baby tigers," he wrote.
PETA looked into whether or not French actually owned the wild animals. The anti-fur organization eventually sent an email to MTV News confirming that Montana didn't have any tigers in his home. In May, however, French joked with us that he did keep the animals. "Nah, I have to lie to PETA 'cause they're gonna try to come to get the tigers back," he said.

Drake Says His Trip To Africa Was 'Amazing'

But French isn't the only rapper to have a run-in with the exotic felines. Last year, his "Pop That" collaborator Drake told MTV News of his December 2011 trip to South Africa, where he had a pretty intimate encounter with a wild beast. "I went on a safari — I got tackled by a tiger!" he said. "It was crazy!"

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

Propellerads