YoungConciousâ„¢

Be Updated on the World of Sports, latest News and Entertainment Stories.

Propellerads

Breaking News

Translate

Welcome to Young concious .blogspot.com ==>>Feel free to leave your comment

Jumanne, 9 Julai 2013

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez flattered by interest amid Arsenal & Chelsea links

Luis Suarez: Flattered by Arsenal and Chelsea interest
Luis Suarez: Flattered by Arsenal and Chelsea interest

Sky Bet

Unsettled Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has admitted it is good to know he is still valued by teams like Arsenal, but says there have been no offers for him yet.
Suarez's future at Liverpool has been the subject of constant speculation all summer with the player not hiding his desire to leave Anfield.
It was reported that Arsenal had a bid turned down by Liverpool for Suarez, while Chelsea have also been credited with an interest in the former Ajax man.
Real Madrid are thought to be leading the chase to sign Suarez with the player's agent reported to have met Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers and managing director Ian Ayre on Monday to discuss his future.
Liverpool are loath to lose the Uruguayan with the player thought to be keen on a move away in a bid to be playing in the Champions League.
"It's good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh."
Luis Suarez
The 26-year-old insists there have been no bids for his services yet, but claims Liverpool know his intentions to leave.
"There have been no offers yet, but Liverpool know exactly what is going on and what I want," Suarez told Uruguayan radio station Sport 890.
"My agent is in charge, he knows what I want, I am resting and relaxed. I am due back in about ten days, on the 21st of July (for the friendly with Melbourne Victory)... a phone call could change everything."
On the rumours linking him with Premier League rivals Arsenal and Chelsea, Suarez said: "It's good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh.
"Don't believe everything you read or hear! I am sometimes off the grid. I don't even know where my phone is sometimes."

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

Propellerads