YoungConciousâ„¢

Be Updated on the World of Sports, latest News and Entertainment Stories.

Propellerads

Breaking News

Translate

Welcome to Young concious .blogspot.com ==>>Feel free to leave your comment

Ijumaa, 30 Novemba 2012

Ronaldinho: Fans made me stay


PA Photos
Ronaldinho has impressed with Atletico Mineiro this season
Ronaldinho has revealed that he signed a new one-year contract with Atletico Mineiro because of the passion of the club's fans.


Ronaldinho, 32, agreed to stay at Atletico following a meeting with club president Alexandre Kalil on Wednesday, but insisted that he would not be moving to Rio de Janeiro outfit Fluminense as he wanted to stay where he was loved.

"Since the day I arrived at this club I have been made to feel so welcome," Ronaldinho said. "I have a great relationship with everybody: the president, my teammates, the coaching staff but most of all the fans, who have really won my affection. All of those factors convinced me to stay."

In 31 matches this season, the former World Player of the Year has netted nine goals and created 11 assists and was named in the Brazilian Serie A championship's team of the season.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

Propellerads